aberdeen-music

Rival Schools reform

framheim

Judging by the unreleased Quicksand album, it's a good thing he left Quicksand alone. That unreleased album as 2 or 3 great songs on it, even though they sound more like Rival Schools than anything.

I wish i could see them again. I had to go to a shitting 'A' gig to see them the first time around. Nobody seemed to be into them then...

Judging by the unreleased Quicksand album, it's a good thing he left Quicksand alone. That unreleased album as 2 or 3 great songs on it, even though they sound more like Rival Schools than anything.

I wish i could see them again. I had to go to a shitting 'A' gig to see them the first time around. Nobody seemed to be into them then...

ha, me too! I fucking hate A as well. boo.

United by Fate is still the best album per pence i own! 1.99 from the old Fopp. Im sure someone put the wrong price tag on it, if you're out there, then thanks, as i had never heard of RS before this!

I got it by accident too - in a "Rival Schools United by Onelinedrawing" split I bought - free!