aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
framheim

Rival Schools reform

I got a text yesterday about them playing King Tuts.

On a school night though :(

yea don't think i can make it either but good news nonetheless.

Hang on, Walter does Gorilla Biscuits and Rival Schools and fucking misses Quicksand! Get it together fucker!

What he said.

Judging by the unreleased Quicksand album, it's a good thing he left Quicksand alone. That unreleased album as 2 or 3 great songs on it, even though they sound more like Rival Schools than anything.

I wish i could see them again. I had to go to a shitting 'A' gig to see them the first time around. Nobody seemed to be into them then...

Judging by the unreleased Quicksand album, it's a good thing he left Quicksand alone. That unreleased album as 2 or 3 great songs on it, even though they sound more like Rival Schools than anything.

I wish i could see them again. I had to go to a shitting 'A' gig to see them the first time around. Nobody seemed to be into them then...

ha, me too! I fucking hate A as well. boo.

I gave 'A' a chance. But when he bellowed the chorus to 'Nothing' only the 3rd song into the set, I had to leave.

#Gimme some loooove! Gime some skeeeeeeeeeen#

Absolutely horrible.

United by Fate is still the best album per pence i own! 1.99 from the old Fopp. Im sure someone put the wrong price tag on it, if you're out there, then thanks, as i had never heard of RS before this!

There were quite a few of us at that A/Rival Schools gig. Most enjoyable!

Shared a few drinks with Walter and the A guys in Garage afterwards as well: good times!

United by Fate is still the best album per pence i own! 1.99 from the old Fopp. Im sure someone put the wrong price tag on it, if you're out there, then thanks, as i had never heard of RS before this!

I got it by accident too - in a "Rival Schools United by Onelinedrawing" split I bought - free!