aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Ross.

Very Rare Dean V Guitar For Sale- Only 50 made

Due to lack of cash, I reckon I'm going to have to part with this beast. Only 50 of them were ever made, and I've got #2. It's a Dean V in what's called "pimpburst"- it looks nuts, frankly. It's fitted with 2 EMGs (81 and 85 I think- the Zakk Wylde set anyway) and comes in a massive hard case.

The neck EMG doesn't work (and never has)- I'm told it's just been poorly wired, so it can presumably be sorted by the buyer. It comes with the original pickups anyway, which are apparently really good. The guitar has practically lived under my bed since I bought it, and is in fantastic condition. It's definitely one of the most distinctive looking guitars I've come across, and sounds incredible.

As I say, I'd like to keep this, but could really do with the cash. At least if no-one shows any interest I'll have an excuse to hold onto it.

I've seen similar Dean Vs with standard pickups and finsh selling for 550 in guitar shops, so I'd be looking for about 600, taking the pickups, hard case and rarity of the model into consideration.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

I will add pictures tomorrow at latest.

hi

hi

i was wondering if this guitar is still for sale because i am very interested, i cant get the money together at the moment but i am desperately trying, i will probably have it at some point during the summer.

hi

hi

i was wondering if this guitar is still for sale because i am very interested, i cant get the money together at the moment but i am desperately trying, i will probably have it at some point during the summer.

joe :)

Hey, just been to the cash machine to check the money situation..my pay isn't what i expected :(

so i can't buy it today, if its still for sale in 4 weeks i'll check my pay again!

Multiply 24.50 by 20 and we have a deal!

I'm already up to my arse in Subway vouchers because I never take the bloody things with me when I go there (which is a lot).