aberdeen-music

Thrash!

lepeep

oh me!...

I've just downloaded some DRI, CRO MAGS & SACRED REICH!

I am 16 again!... ho ho...

has anyone else had a sudden urge to revisit the classic thrash stuff?

(I can't believe how clunky and simple it was!)...

and now, listening to Prong, realise how complex and bonkers it was ! (I didn't know what 6/4 was back then!)

oh me!...

I've just downloaded some DRI, CRO MAGS & SACRED REICH!

I am 16 again!... ho ho...

has anyone else had a sudden urge to revisit the classic thrash stuff?

(I can't believe how clunky and simple it was!)...

and now, listening to Prong, realise how complex and bonkers it was ! (I didn't know what 6/4 was back then!)

The urge comes to me every twelve months or so...

Quite tempted to dust off a little Death Angel right now actually.

:up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Never could bring myself to part with the early Kreator, Venom and Exodus LP's, they still get the occasional spin.

Thread hijack: If anyone's interested in taking some old thrash vinyls off my hands, give us a shout. Nuclear Assault, Testament, Gang Green, Acid Reign, that kinda thing. Just gathering dust at the moment...

I was down at the Exodus/Evile gig in Glasgow a couple of weeks ago, ace stuff. I have never really been away from thrash but this last here I have been getting back into the classic stuff a lot more especially Kreator, Slayer, Acid Reign, Xentrix, Sabbat, Laaz Rockit, Forbidden, Vio-Lence, Slammer, Tankard, Onslaught etc

Loving the new Testament album as well, they were awesome at Bloodstock last year as well.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
might be interested Jake. could you pm me some kind of list of what you'd part with?

On it, chimp. I'll make up a wee list tonight and get back to you.

VOIVOD!!!! But aye, Thrash rules! Nae so into the Punkier DRI style stuff but hey..

I heard a rumour there was a NU Thrash band in Aberdoom... Featuring at least 1 x B.Atom member. This true?

Ooka

Thrashist Regime, with Dan from The Moorings on drums and Joe from Black Atom on vocals.