aberdeen-music

Aberdeen restaurants closed down in immigration sweep

Does anyone know which ones it is? I can only assume from the addresses that it's kebab shops, as I can't think of much else in Belmont Street, Market Street and Bridge Street. I've probably munched on kebabs from all of them at one point or another.

BBC NEWS | Scotland | North East/N Isles | Six arrested in restaurant swoop

It was in the evening express yesterday.

The kebab/curry place down from what used to be esko bar and belmont kebab shop were two of them.

Dunno about market street.

Guest Neutral
Marmaris on rose street, for me, has always and will always be the best kebab shop in aberdeen. fantastic food and fantastic staff

very true

I dunno about you lot, but hearing that only 1 out of 6 of our kebab houses are unsanitary came as a great surprise to me.

Either the regulations on sanitation are very lax or we've got an industry to be extremely proud of! Should the latter be true I propose we picket until they release these unsung heroes back into our gracious community! :up:

Immigrants FTW! :D

I dunno about you lot, but hearing that only 1 out of 6 of our kebab houses are unsanitary came as a great surprise to me.

Either the regulations on sanitation are very lax or we've got an industry to be extremely proud of! Should the latter be true I propose we picket until they release these unsung heroes back into our gracious community! :up:

Immigrants FTW! :D

Hahahah you daft racist.

I have no problem buying a freshly grilled kebab from any of the places off union street, I've never been poisoned and quite often enjoyed some jokes with the guys behind the counter at the expense of the drunken pea-brained and quite often racist fuckheads that usually make up their night-time customer base.

However, I would never in any circumstances get food from mcdonalds, burger king or kfc, because the people they employ are absolute uneducated scum, who probably have diseases of their own on top of their non-existent knowledge of hygiene procedures. Why on earth would you buy food from a greasy fastfood joint staffed by disenchanted sub-mental peasants that just sling crap in a microwave? I would also never consider going to places like those horrible "restaurants" down by the beach, or any other of these franchise restaurants, which are uniformly staffed by, and frequented by equally as awfull plebs.

Kebab shops are great.

I've never had a problem with food from Kebab shops either. In fact i really like kebabs. I only tend to eat them when i'm drunk or have been drinking but i always enjoy them. Al Amin on Bridge Street used to do a fantastic kebab. Ain't been in there for years though. The one on Rose Street was cracking too.

:up:

However, I would never in any circumstances get food from mcdonalds, burger king or kfc, because the people they employ are absolute uneducated scum, who probably have diseases of their own on top of their non-existent knowledge of hygiene procedures. Why on earth would you buy food from a greasy fastfood joint staffed by disenchanted sub-mental peasants that just sling crap in a microwave?

Exactly, people with poor education are fucking gross and diseased :rolleyes:

I've never had a problem with food from Kebab shops either. In fact i really like kebabs. I only tend to eat them when i'm drunk or have been drinking but i always enjoy them. Al Amin on Bridge Street used to do a fantastic kebab. Ain't been in there for years though. The one on Rose Street was cracking too.

:up:

the sadly long gone Shezaan tandoori on holburn street was brilliant, they did wicked curries aswell as kebabs. It's an absolute travesty that the place is now a pizza hut! I used to go to the Bombay Bite a few doors down all the time aswell until it closed, they did the most amazing peshwari nan.

Really? Reads like a pretty straightforward opinion. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though seeing as 'uneducated equals dirty' doesn't really seem like the kind of opinion I'd expect you to have.

yeah give me the "beneift of the doubt" because you have limited ability to spot sarcasm. Thanks, now I can sleep easy tonight.*

* this is some more sarcasm, thought I'd point it out this time incase you're in doubt again.