aberdeen-music

More drug news

102 years old eh, proof that LSD is good for you I think.

the wierdest story I've heard about tourists wigging out on shrooms in amsterdam is a guy who was found by police in his car, covered in blood, after he skinned his dog alive then killed it claiming he wanted to "free the animals mind"....

102 years old eh, proof that LSD is good for you I think.

the wierdest story I've heard about tourists wigging out on shrooms in amsterdam is a guy who was found by police in his car, covered in blood, after he skinned his dog alive then killed it claiming he wanted to "free the animals mind"....

I guy I knew at school called Tommy once tried to convince me that he was an orange. I'm still not sure how he reached this train of thought, but he announced to the room in quite a startled fashion, that he had just realied he was an orange. I laughed. A lot.

I guy I knew at school called Tommy once tried to convince me that he was an orange. I'm still not sure how he reached this train of thought, but he announced to the room in quite a startled fashion, that he had just realied he was an orange. I laughed. A lot.

I knew a guy like that i used to work with....he was adament he was a hedgehog....namely called sonic....

but hearing "I'M A HEDGEHOG!!" when you're really hungover on a saturday morning is amusing...more so when a customer hears it....

Very few people have single-handedly changed the world for the better, Albert Hofmann was one of those people, I salute you.

shame a bunch of fucking hippies hijacked LSD / psilocybin and forever turned the governments of the world against all experimental medical use of psychoactive drugs.

Timothy leary was a twat, I preferred Aldous Huxleys approach. If it wasn't for timothy leary we would probably be living in a world where MDMA was a recognised treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder, cannabis was recognised for its medical benefits and most importantly research into these substances wouldn't be illegal.

Jimmy Hendrix, Pink floyd, Carlos-fucking-Castaneda, long hair and tie-dyed tshirts is what we got instead. IMO that's a less than ideal result.

Leary's work had value, whatever your take on his style, his autobiography 'Flashbacks' is a great read, especially his jailbreak.

And your problem with Mr Hendrix is? Not many can be master of their instrument and write a decent song.

The goverments of the world were against psychedelic medical drug testing as soon as they realised that, far from being useable as a mind control substance/weapon, it had the opposite result of freeing people from their mental paradigms, not something authority could ever tolerate.