aberdeen-music

Moorings, Saturday 3rd May, 2008!!!

Paulscoconutass

hey guys just wanted to come by and say good job to the Onion Terror lads, you guys put on a good show your stage performance and crowd interaction was really good (something we lack in at the moment) but meh only our 4th ig we can only go forward, anyway hope to see you guys around :)

Kevin

DeadMetal

I'm still suffering from this one. SHOTS? PLZ!

Enjoyed watching Red Mongoose. Enjoyed heckling them much more.

Not a big fan of Dead Metal at all. Pretty tight, though.

Can't even remember Onion Terror playing, I was already LBW* by then.

Wooooof!

:up:

* legless before wicket

You got as far as 'B O I N G' and 'out!' for your heckling, I was left very disappointed, I expected much more from you and Jake!

The guy I spoke to after the gig couldn't string together a coherent sentence as to whether or not we were serious. That'll do for me any day of the week.

And I got the black spot from a blind pirate. All in all, a surreal night but a very good one nonetheless.

Was a pretty good gig. I have to admit, I chuckled a bit at Wifebeater and like The Ghost of Fudge said, folk didnt know whether to be amused or offended......which was amusing to watch.

Onion Terror were great, always a pleasure to see. Paul looked rather fetching in his pirate hat/hair. Lol.

It was all good until the aftermath of the chilli challenge......oh my, I've never seen so much vomit....gads.

Cheers for the feedback folks, was an ace gig, had good fun watching all the bands and it was a pretty decent turnout which was also cool!!! Crowd interaction was a bit like pushing water uphill with most of the bar, but we love that.

I can't believe how many people have NO IDEA about the black spot, I thought Treasure Island was a must-read!?!? I've had to explain it a fair few times this weekend.

Black Spot (Treasure Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Guest Jake Wifebeater
You got as far as 'B O I N G' and 'out!' for your heckling, I was left very disappointed, I expected much more from you and Jake!

Two things, cunty:

1. One pint of cider - 1.43

2. One Glayva - 1.08

So, as you can see, there was a lot of work to do leaving no spare time to abuse Dave Wifebeater unplugged...