aberdeen-music

korg microkorg for sale, amongst other things

scottST

korg microkorg comes with power supply, and i'll throw in a stereo lead too.

line 6 toneport ux 1 40

midisport 2x4 usb interface 40

(or both of the above for 70)

and

Marshall TSL602 combo

2x12, 60w, 3 channels.

just had this re-valved and biased, sounds like a beast.

gigged twice, hardly used tbh but was looked after! has some minor some tolex scars, but nothing mad. also has the footswitch!

about a year, and yes it is :). no box though. got instruction manual, patch list/midi implementation chart and power supply though!

Let me check up on the old finances and I may take it off your hands! I'm also considering getting a Korg Kaossillator, looks like a handy little beast.

Let me check up on the old finances and I may take it off your hands! I'm also considering getting a Korg Kaossillator, looks like a handy little beast.

kaossilator is fun for random noises (and the arpeggiator function looks fun!), prefer my KP2 though

and yeah, let me know :) then i'd know its going to a good home

you mean the end of may? :p

LOL!!! Yes the end of May. Sorry. My months are 25th to 25th. Or pay day to pay day.

But me old buddy Mr Austin is quick on the buy. Ach well i'll just play with my MU128. It's 1500+ sounds will keep me busy.

Hey RockAustin we should have a shouting match: Vocoder VS Talkbox.

It would sound like Soundwave from Transformers discussing politics and current affairs with Steven Hawking. ACE!!!!

LOL!!! Yes the end of May. Sorry. My months are 25th to 25th. Or pay day to pay day.

But me old buddy Mr Austin is quick on the buy. Ach well i'll just play with my MU128. It's 1500+ sounds will keep me busy.

Hey RockAustin we should have a shouting match: Vocoder VS Talkbox.

It would sound like Soundwave from Transformers discussing politics and current affairs with Steven Hawking. ACE!!!!

that'd be ace. have a synth-off :p

okay update everyone

for sale.

korg microkorg comes with power supply, and i'll throw in a stereo lead too.

SOLD

line 6 toneport ux1 40

midisport 2x4 usb interface

SOLD

okay, midi interface is now sold, as is the MK, and the amp is no longer for sale. so this is whats going now:

line 6 toneport ux1 40

aaand some pedals

EHX Metal Muff - 25

EHX Little Big Muff - 30

custom dual looper pedal (so you can switch between two sets of FX loops) , a'la Napalm Pedals' doop loop. By the Little Black Box Shop - 30

Boss FV50 Volume pedal - 15

aaaand

Behringer Eurorack UB802 powered mixer. 25

gooo onnnn :D

okay update everyone

okay, midi interface is now sold, as is the MK, and the amp is no longer for sale. so this is whats going now:

line 6 toneport ux1 40

aaand some pedals

EHX Metal Muff - 25

EHX Little Big Muff - SOLD

custom dual looper pedal (so you can switch between two sets of FX loops) , a'la Napalm Pedals' doop loop. By the Little Black Box Shop - 30

Boss FV50 Volume pedal - SOLD

aaaand

Behringer Eurorack UB802 powered mixer. SOLD

gooo onnnn :D

updated again :D

okay so whats left is

Line 6 Toneport UX1 - 40

EXH Metal Muff - 25

and the FX looper pedal - 30

go onnnn:D