aberdeen-music

Post-Metal/Screamo Band

Alkaline

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Citizens were pretty dire, yep. I was really looking forward to seeing them as Yaphet Kotto was mentioned in the description. Now, i know promoters sometimes go a wee bit over the top, but JEEZ TIE ME DOWN, they were absolute tripe. I mean, at least they're doing something, but they could use a few more practices...

And better songs.

but they could use a few more practices...

And better songs.

aye, tunes and practices. not very good at being a band really. need to get their sound sorted an' all.

at least they are doing something though. quite right. +core+

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
when will edinburgh catch up and realise citizens are ding

here, i'm just listening to citizens myspace and although not particularly moving their songs aren't nearly as 'ding' as they used to be. their listenable at least. anybody seen them live recently?

• 1 month later...
here, i'm just listening to citizens myspace and although not particularly moving their songs aren't nearly as 'ding' as they used to be. their listenable at least. anybody seen them live recently?

Im getting their 7" in, gave the songs a listen andt hey are alright, hope they are better live than the last time!

Im getting their 7" in, gave the songs a listen andt hey are alright, hope they are better live than the last time!

yeah, they're better. they're not bad, but not astounding. shame, because sxcotland needs more bands like that, but doing it well!

yeah, they're better. they're not bad, but not astounding. shame, because sxcotland needs more bands like that, but doing it well!

Ive kinda warmed to them as they are getting themselves out and about,getting a record out and at least giving themselves a chance.

Its a new glasgow label Wolves among wolves doing it

Ive kinda warmed to them as they are getting themselves out and about,getting a record out and at least giving themselves a chance.

Its a new glasgow label Wolves among wolves doing it

totally. good for them like. i reckon if they've gotten their sound sorted they'll be a ton better live.

I said warmed.Still couldnt believe my ears at off minor though.

i think i've seen them twice, they were ding both times. can't actually remember them at off minor, only at balcony with Maths i think it was.

i wish i had appreciated OM more, some blood is a fantazzztik record!

Guest treader.
i think i've seen them twice, they were ding both times. can't actually remember them at off minor, only at balcony with Maths i think it was.

i wish i had appreciated OM more, some blood is a fantazzztik record!

at least you saw them. some of us were working...like a boss.

Yeah I thought they were great but would probably appreciate them more seeing them now.

More ab-music roadtrips plZZZZ

aye summer time fo' showe! quite up for following around some of the algernon dates too. i must attend all of Kaddish's shows too.