aberdeen-music

Union Street "incident"

Intravenous

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still, you have to applaud his love of the classic movie Scareface.

Tony Montana was never fucking stupid enough to get arrested whist driving a motorbike into crowds of people.

That's the trouble with wanabee gangsters and criminals nowadays - no real ambition or business plan to succeed. Any ganglord worth his salt would know he'd get further if he stayed under the radar - getting arrested for something so juvenile will never get you to the top of the Aberdeen underworld.

Kids today - they're fucking stupid.

Tony Montana was never fucking stupid enough to get arrested whist driving a motorbike into crowds of people.

That's the trouble with wanabee gangsters and criminals nowadays - no real ambition or business plan to succeed. Any ganglord worth his salt would know he'd get further if he stayed under the radar - getting arrested for something so juvenile will never get you to the top of the Aberdeen underworld.

Kids today - they're fucking stupid.

Agreed

A little SWOT analysis wouldn't go amiss now and again allowing for some a more defined direction, setting of objectives and goals...

They look like underfed gay ninjas.

Nah they look like a shower of little neds who only grow a backbone when backed up by at least 30 of their mates and who have nightly wet dreams about being a genuine "Gangsta Rapper". The reality is that they would probably shit their breeks if they ever met a genuine street gangster.

There is a lady in my wife's "baby club" who's sister in law was the girl with the "odd broken leg"...

her femur was shattered, and they are doing extensive reconstructive surgery on it - she might not be able to walk "properly" again...her son was also trapped under the motorbike, and she kept trying to stand and go over to him, with a flappy, shattered leg, that's not possible...

so have a think about what your perceive these injurites to be. and have a think about a motorbike smashing into you, and what the experience would do to you (mentally as well as physically).

Hmm, I think you misread what I meant. I feel deeply sorry for all of the victims...for the pain they must have suffered already and for what some of them are going to have to go through to recover (both physically and mentally...I imagine an event like that will stick in your mind for a long time after :down:). None of them deserved any of that.

My comment was directed at the statement that the t**ts on the motorbike "got what they deserved" because they were apparently in a coma and had a fractured spine respectively. I was trying to say that all the news reports were reporting the "worst" injury was a broken leg...I'm not saying thats not a serious injury but its not quite the same as a coma and a fractured spine so I don't see where that person is getting their information?

This'll be one of the muppets I think...

Graeme H <Graeme97828>

"just been in a motorbike crash in hospital just had a operaction on my four arm and knee cap GETTIN OOT 2MORO GDGD"

Even has a photo galley dedicated to his great crash.

I find it hard to understand anyhting on his bloody page.

I hate all that abbreviations and crap the youth of today use. There not even good abbreviations.

lyk = like

Yeah great you saved typing one letter.

yhoo = you

Defeats the purpose altogether by adding a letter.

wht = what

Aren't these words short enough.

Oh and as far as his faourite film Scareface i bet he pronounces it Scaryface.

Probably not aware of what an abbreviation is and this is how they spell and write now...

It would appear the a great deal of todays yoof are a little more than thick and ignorant. Passed down from the parents see, the ones that had to leave school early to have a babies...

Passed down from the parents see, the ones that had to leave school early to have a babies...

could also be the ones who were affected by maggie fucking up the manufacturing economy the uk used to have.

How long until GTA gets blamed for this? Think any of the kids shouted Garanga as they crashed?

could also be the ones who were affected by maggie fucking up the manufacturing economy the uk used to have.

How long until GTA gets blamed for this? Think any of the kids shouted Garanga as they crashed?

I grew up in the middle of the Thatcher era and im fine but i can see how that could be a contributing factor.

I'm sure the P&J will have a GTA = fucked up neds story any day now.

All the minks should be sterilised so that they can't have kids.

Do you have a newsletter i could subscribe to?

I was just saying this very thing to a friend the other day.

Agreed

A little SWOT analysis wouldn't go amiss now and again allowing for some a more defined direction, setting of objectives and goals...

It's 3am and I can't stop laughing at this, I had a rather traumatic Marketing exam on Wednesday that featured a SWOT analysis and..well..this quote cracked me up :laughing:

All the minks should be sterilised so that they can't have kids.

They all have about 15 kids too, the town was full of scum at lunchtime today.

Horrid.

Personally I would sterilise everyone at puberty, then make them attend a training course, sit an exam, and undergo psychometric testing followed by many pages of form filling before they can have the operation reversed and proceed to reproduce.

You may call me elitist, but I'm with the late great Bill Hicks on this "food / air" deal :)

EDIT: *THUNK* another mewling cabbage hits the deck. "I can't remember your Daddy's name, so I'm just gonna call you Pizza Delivery Boy Junior". *THUNK*

• 2 years later...
Guest Bob Knob
"stay in every night for 6months" - who made that sentence up? I've had worse punishment than that for not doing my homework in primary 7!!

You know, it sounds almost funny when read like that but to be honest, the no business, born insecure, jock-jawed mother fucker should be locked up for 6 months.

dolemite.jpg