aberdeen-music

Union Street "incident"

Intravenous

I need way more fingers to count the amount of times I and my kin have nearly been flattened by a speeding BMW...

Beamers are just as likely to be owned and driven by bams. It's relatively easy for a bam to make good money working offshore, then spend it on an M3 to "spin aboot" in on his two weeks "on".

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tam o' Shantie
aye i saw the police putting tape up (had an average meal in rusticos). So did some neds just plough through some humans on the street? does anyone have a link to a news page?

There is no such restaurant as Rustico's.

Yeah ok i had meant to edit his quote a bit and forgot.

But in general i agree with his concerns about walking about in town.

I think the point is that there are wankers everywhere so go where you feel comfortable.

Oh and I wouldn't be with my steaming drunk mates as we are all pretty sensible and I don't drink.

I dunno, there's been plenty nights we've been out and I've been your steaming drunk mate! Remember that time we were in your car and I forgot the word 'carburretor'.

Hate to break it to you but you'll find Neds in any city in the UK.

I know. I should have been clearer. I'm leaving the UK... :-)

Leaving for the US so don't know if it'll be better but eventually want to move back to the Netherlands (NEDerland in Dutch).

Most people here have maybe been to Amsterdam - it's not really my favourite city but imagine moving to Aberdeen from there?

Plenty of really really good folk & good things about Aberdeen, don't get me wrong, but if you're not from around here, trust me, it's a hard place in a lot of ways.

I know. I should have been clearer. I'm leaving the UK... :-)

Leaving for the US so don't know if it'll be better but eventually want to move back to the Netherlands (NEDerland in Dutch).

Most people here have maybe been to Amsterdam - it's not really my favourite city but imagine moving to Aberdeen from there?

Plenty of really really good folk & good things about Aberdeen, don't get me wrong, but if you're not from around here, trust me, it's a hard place in a lot of ways.

At least they don't let any idiot carry a gun in this country.

My friend knew the three boys that were on the bike.

(Don't ask how, because I really don't want to know myself.)

Anyways, she has told me that one of the boys is in a coma, and another has a broken back.

What goes around comes around it seems.

Police today revealed two 17-year-old youths had been charged.

One was due to appear from custody at Aberdeen Sheriff Court today. The other will appear at a later date.

Not sure that adds up?

Not sure that adds up?

Just because two seventeen year olds are being charged, doesn't mean that two seventeen year olds were on the bike.

If you read the other replies, you'll see that most people saw two younger boys on the back of the bike, both without helmets. I presume they are injured.

I don't know why two seventeen year olds are being charged, I'll guess one was the driver and the second was closely involved, or it's helped to steal the bike or something along those lines.

And you maybe it was one on the back, an older guy that just looked a lot younger.

You can still get injured and get charged for your crimes surely?

Just because two seventeen year olds are being charged, doesn't mean that two seventeen year olds were on the bike.

If you read the other replies, you'll see that most people saw two younger boys on the back of the bike, both without helmets. I presume they are injured.

I don't know why two seventeen year olds are being charged, I'll guess one was the driver and the second was closely involved, or it's helped to steal the bike or something along those lines.

And you maybe it was one on the back, an older guy that just looked a lot younger.

You can still get injured and get charged for your crimes surely?

(crosses Police Force and Journalist off "potential careers" list)

I also suck at Cluedo and Murder Mystery Evenings.