aberdeen-music

Union Street "incident"

Intravenous

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are neds nae from glasgow? i was fiffteen minutes late getting to the prince of wales because of those walking abortions. and they cant even invent their own culture, fucks sake.

aberdeen music should get together, put on a fake fundraising gig for the garthdee young team or whatever they call themselves, and then cunningly inject them with aids- my uncle has a pony with HIV that would do the job.

then post it on you tube.

that is one of the funniest things I have ever read on this forum. The phrase 'cunningly inject them' and then the revelation that your uncle as a pony that has aids is something special. If i could give you a prize, I would. I'm still laughing at it now

that is one of the funniest things I have ever read on this forum. The phrase 'cunningly inject them' and then the revelation that your uncle as a pony that has aids is something special. If i could give you a prize, I would. I'm still laughing at it now

I think this is what you might be looking for...

BJ51202.gif

a gold star! :up:

Nah, but seriously, he said it depends on perspective. I don't anyone can say they don't object to little shits driving on pavements unless it's some of their minky friends.

Yeah, I know what you mean but i'm pretty sure his statement was based on the culture itself not a single incident. There are some nice neds.

This is true. But it depends on what you personally feel comfortable with. I feel comfortable around "the retards that spill out of exodus, the tunnels and drummonds etc" but I don't feel comfortable walking home and having to by-pass people who have come out of Liquid, Pearl Lounge etc etc.

I've never felt comfortable walking down union street, belmont street, windmillbrae etc on weekend nights, it's an intimidating environment for anyone to be in. Unless of course you're with half a dozen of your steaming drunk mates and contributing to that shitty atmosphere yourselves.

I looked at the page and reported the page to bebo, Hopefully the pish will be deleted soon, as I think it does violate their terms of use, by their threatening behavious displayed on their page.

I quote from an email from Bebo....

Thank you for your recent report of abuse regarding the Bebo member with the username 'YGDLADZ'.

We have investigated this report and taken any measures deemed necessary. Unfortunately we can not discuss details regarding each case but we can assure you that we take all reports seriously.

Thank you again for bringing this member and issue to our attention.

Kindest regards

Bebo Customer Service

It's been deleted! :up:

I quote from an email from Bebo....

Thank you for your recent report of abuse regarding the Bebo member with the username 'YGDLADZ'.

We have investigated this report and taken any measures deemed necessary. Unfortunately we can not discuss details regarding each case but we can assure you that we take all reports seriously.

Thank you again for bringing this member and issue to our attention.

Kindest regards

Bebo Customer Service

It's been deleted! :up:

fucking busybodies.

I don't think he eluded to that at all.

he he...

You are absolutely right, he in no way walked away from or dodge that statement...

nor did he "Allude" to that sentiment either.

ahh, don't love a pedant in a piss poor argument?

Kind of spices up the already shit conversation.

I've never felt comfortable walking down union street, belmont street, windmillbrae etc on weekend nights, it's an intimidating environment for anyone to be in. Unless of course you're with half a dozen of your steaming drunk mates and contributing to that shitty atmosphere yourselves.

I totally agree with you. I don't go to town half as much as i use to but when i do there are definetely places I steer clear of.

When im at work i have to take staf home at night and dread driving down Union Street. The doors have to be locked or randoms try and jump in. I have lost count of the amount of abuse thats been hurled towards me for simply stopping at a traffic light.

I never head up to the west end anymore for 2 reasons:

1: the pubs suck ass.

2: the clientele of these establishments suck ass.

Im not being snobby i just don't want to hang about with the types of people I see in that area.

I was in the Justice Mill meeting friends before a night out. It was 6pm and by 6:30pm i had witnessed 3 fights and the bouncers dragging people out.

I pretty much stick to The Moorings, Bassment and Moshulu. I know where i stand with the folks there and have never had any bother.

Yeah ok i had meant to edit his quote a bit and forgot.

But in general i agree with his concerns about walking about in town.

I think the point is that there are wankers everywhere so go where you feel comfortable.

Oh and I wouldn't be with my steaming drunk mates as we are all pretty sensible and I don't drink.