aberdeen-music

Union Street "incident"

Intravenous

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In completely unrelated news, while I was walking up King Street with a group of friends last night a ned leaned out of the window and threw a handfully of Roses (the sweets, no the flower) at us. All while shouting "AAAAAHHH YA BUNCH O BAMS!" or something to that effect. It was ace.

I dunno, there's been plenty nights we've been out and I've been your steaming drunk mate! Remember that time we were in your car and I forgot the word 'carburretor'.

Yeah and you also kept calling my mum Norma-Jean coz you couldn't remember her name.

To be fair you may have been steaming but your never loud, abusive or just a total cunt to the other members of the public.

Even when were out with your mates the only one i try and stay away from when hes drunk is Gary because he's a pain in the arse.

In completely unrelated news, while I was walking up King Street with a group of friends last night a ned leaned out of the window and threw a handfully of Roses (the sweets, no the flower) at us. All while shouting "AAAAAHHH YA BUNCH O BAMS!" or something to that effect. It was ace.

I can just see the story in the P&J now.

Starting a campaign to ban tins of sweets due to the rise of teenage drive by sweetings.

An outraged mother appearing on North Tonight coz her 12 was concussed by a ferrero rocher.

Guest Steven Dedalus

Plenty of really really good folk & good things about Aberdeen, don't get me wrong, but if you're not from around here, trust me, it's a hard place in a lot of ways.

Very, very true.

it appears that after all our pontificating that the motorbike driver was not a chav but actaully a member of the landed gentry!

"Lewis Westlake-Tritton"????

Actually, maybe he is a chav and his mother could only narrow the father down to two potential candidates.

BBC NEWS | Scotland | North East/N Isles | Youth in court over parade crash

A 17-year-old has appeared at Aberdeen Sheriff Court after a motorbike accident during the city's Torcher Parade, which left nine people injured.

Lewis Westlake-Tritton, of Ness Place, in Aberdeen, was charged with theft, culpable and reckless behaviour and road traffic offences.

He made no plea or declaration and was remanded in custody.

Another 17-year-old, who was charged over the incident, is due to make a court appearance at a later date.

The motorcycle mounted a pavement and collided with pedestrians in Aberdeen's Union Street on Saturday.

It happened at about 2030 BST during the city's Torcher Parade, an annual student fund-raising event in the city centre.

The casualties were taken to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary for treatment.

None of the injuries was believed to be life-threatening.

The casualties included a 40-year-old woman, who sustained a leg injury, and a 25-year-old man, who had injuries to his face and hand.

Leg injuries

Two 17-year-old men were hurt, one with leg and chest injuries, and the other with leg and hand injuries.

Two 13-year-old girls, a 13-year-old boy and a 11-year-old boy all suffered leg injuries and another 11-year-old boy was treated for shock.

Bystanders said they heard screams as the bike ran into pedestrians.

The parade draws large crowds from all over the north east of Scotland.

He made no plea or declaration and was remanded in custody.

Another 17-year-old, who was charged over the incident, is due to make a court appearance at a later date.

Thought it was Garthdee that was getting blamed for this? How confusing.

Well, who knows who's getting blamed for what! But google map would suggest the Mastrick area. There's a lot of different divides in Aberdeen, so it's possible that people from Garthdee are associated with those in Mastrick. You know - family members etc.

Or maybe they were just passing the buck?!

Are the people from the bike included in the "9 victims" or are the additional because there is no indication from the news report that anyone was suffering from more than cuts or the odd broken leg.

There is a lady in my wife's "baby club" who's sister in law was the girl with the "odd broken leg"...

her femur was shattered, and they are doing extensive reconstructive surgery on it - she might not be able to walk "properly" again...her son was also trapped under the motorbike, and she kept trying to stand and go over to him, with a flappy, shattered leg, that's not possible...

so have a think about what your perceive these injurites to be. and have a think about a motorbike smashing into you, and what the experience would do to you (mentally as well as physically).

As a parent I got a very cold shiver when I heard about this on Saturday. (and again reading you post Peep) Incidents involving kids are horrible and hightened when you have your own happily bouncing about your house when you are reading or listening to news such as this, or worse. Makes you want to not let them out ever again for fear of the 'idiot race'.

Seems this Tritton creature continued to act like a complete tool up at the hospital. Absolutely no remorse over what he had done at all. Discharged himself on Sunday then realised he had no clothes (cut up by hospital staff or taken by police as evidence I dont know which). Had to walk home in his boxer shorts, a very flimsy backless hospital gown and no shoes. What an utter prick.

Seems this Tritton creature continued to act like a complete tool up at the hospital. Absolutely no remorse over what he had done at all. Discharged himself on Sunday then realised he had no clothes (cut up by hospital staff or taken by police as evidence I dont know which). Had to walk home in his boxer shorts, a very flimsy backless hospital gown and no shoes. What an utter prick.

Where did you get that information? I thought he'd be taken in to custody when he got out of hospital.

The absolutely lack of remorse he or any of his freinds show for causing such a horrific accident terrifies me. There really is no hope for the world if cunts like him are allowed to walk the streets. If he's that much of a cunt by age 15 or whatever he is now, imagine what he'll be like by the time he's 30?