aberdeen-music

its all gone tits...

no price in particular, i just think its a sign of our relentless plight to the gutter,

means a 14 year old can find out if the greasy tike shes been bumping uglies with has has gave her a icle baby, with enough pocket money for 10 Lambert and a packet of smarties.

Wont bother getting condoms if you can nip down the street and get a clear blu from the same price...

Wont bother getting condoms if you can nip down the street and get a clear blu from the same price...

You appear to be saying that if tests were more expensive, 14 year olds might think again about 'bumping uglies'?

I would suggest that a pregnancy test is one of the last things they would be thinking about at the time.

However, if they have 'given in to their urges', surely it is better that it is made as easy and cheap as possible for her to test herself? Better that, than carrying on unawares (or at least in denial) until she floods the classroom floor...

But meaningless disconnected comments are all the rage.

as are malice smartarse ones it seems...

satire

satire

Pronunciation:

\ˈsa-ˌtī(-ə)r\

Function:

noun

Etymology:

Middle French or Latin; Middle French, from Latin satura, satira, perhaps from (lanx) satura dish of mixed ingredients, from feminine of satur well-fed; akin to Latin satis enough more at sad

Date:

1 : a literary work holding up human vices and follies to ridicule or scorn

2 : trenchant wit, irony, or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice or folly

feel connected now?

as are malice smartarse ones it seems...

satire

satire

Pronunciation:

\ˈsa-ˌtī(-ə)r\

Function:

noun

Etymology:

Middle French or Latin; Middle French, from Latin satura, satira, perhaps from (lanx) satura dish of mixed ingredients, from feminine of satur well-fed; akin to Latin satis enough more at sad

Date:

1 : a literary work holding up human vices and follies to ridicule or scorn

2 : trenchant wit, irony, or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice or folly

feel connected now?

Did you mean malicious smartarse ones?

Perhaps you should look up the words wit, irony and sarcasm.

You might also want to look up vice and folly.

But if they were selling condoms for 1 that'd be fine?

Fuck it, condoms, tampons and pregnancy tests should all be free anyway, at the very least they should be VAT free. It's no wonder we've got the highest rate of teen pregnancy when you can't get free condoms from the family planning clinic without taking a ticket and getting a lecture from some bitter 60 year old woman.

Meh.

But if they were selling condoms for 1 that'd be fine?

Fuck it, condoms, tampons and pregnancy tests should all be free anyway, at the very least they should be VAT free. It's no wonder we've got the highest rate of teen pregnancy when you can't get free condoms from the family planning clinic without taking a ticket and getting a lecture from some bitter 60 year old woman.

Meh.

Is that what happens? I used to go and in get them when I worked across the road from the family planning clinic in like 2001 and you just asked at the counter and they gave you a paper bag full of condoms, all you had to do was tell them your name and age.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Simple solution guys, get the snip. You'll sleep easier with no more worries about her "forgetting" the pill and foisting a brat you never wanted anyway onto you...

:up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Or just do her up the arse instead.

Not reliable enough, chimp. What goes up must come down. I know someone who got up the duff that way.

Imagine if she'd kept it...

not :up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Then just trade her in for a dude. All the bum fun, none of the unwanted fatherhood.

Wrong again, chimp. Fake bi's are sooooooooooo 2005 lol ig, ig, etc.

Wrong again, chimp. Fake bi's are sooooooooooo 2005 lol ig, ig, etc.

Every teenage goth / emo girl I've ever met went through a "I think I might be a lesbian" phase. Which consisted of pulling one of their mates in front of a crowd of people and um.... that's about it.