aberdeen-music

Hard to find CDs

Lemonade

I'm trying to find 2 albums by the band 7 Year Bitch - namely "Viva Zapata!" and "Sick 'Em" but they don't seem to be available. I never shop online so I don't know where to start looking except Amazon and Play.com. I can buy them on Amazon marketplace for like 40 each but I don't want to pay that much. Does anyone have any suggestions where I might find them cheaper?

Yr going riot grrl daft at the moment...

I am kinda, I'm reliving a bit of my youth. I was into Riot Grrl back in my grunge kid days in the 90s but living in Fraserburgh where the one and only place you could buy albums was Woolworths, and before the internet was widely available, it was very difficult to find music by these kinds of bands (there was only MTV Headbangers Ball, and the free cassettes you used to get with Kerrang sometimes, or one person had a cassette they'd copied from their cousin that had then been passed around and copied 20 times and was almost unlistenable). So I am now trying to pad out my limited knowledge of a genre that I really like, I should have done it years ago really.