aberdeen-music

Why is everyone wearing...

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest highroller
Originally posted by Tam o' Shantie:

can people get back to the subject of how i'm the king of what? the king of staaaaaaayyyyyle...

please

you are a pretty stylee dude...but you need to sort that hair out man... :)

Guest The Tourist
Originally posted by Tam o' Shantie:

can people get back to the subject of how i'm the king of what? the king of staaaaaaayyyyyle...

please

Shyeah I got styles already that's more complex that nobody know about... I mean super dooty tough work!

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Originally posted by John Fashanu:

Shyeah I got styles already that's more complex that nobody know about... I mean super dooty tough work!

Ah go work on your wheelie!

• 4 months later...
Oh fucking hell!

Suits are Emo now?!

Is nothing safe' date=' first i couldn't wear a jumper without being "Emo", now I can't wear my suits!

Are socks the next thing to be "Emo"??[/quote']

The emo kids stole it from us Indie kids! bastards! like our converse (which now are just EVERYWHERE n it annoys me to hell, ill wear mine again when they go back out of fashion. playing count-the-converse can get quite dull when you have hit 50 pairs in an hour.....)

The emo kids stole it from us Indie kids! bastards! like our converse (which now are just EVERYWHERE n it annoys me to hell' date=' ill wear mine again when they go back out of fashion. playing count-the-converse can get quite dull when you have hit 50 pairs in an hour.....)[/quote']

Woopdy shit, they're just shoes.

I dont give a fuck how many people are wearing converse.. I have some special ones.... so I know I'll always be special :p

And my best friend's younger sister (who's a ned) said, "fookin weird shoes" when she saw mine... and that's good enough for me.

The emo kids stole it from us Indie kids! bastards! like our converse (which now are just EVERYWHERE n it annoys me to hell' date=' ill wear mine again when they go back out of fashion. playing count-the-converse can get quite dull when you have hit 50 pairs in an hour.....)[/quote']

Wasn't Converse bought over by Nike quite recently? That could explain for the sound surge of advertisements and sponsering of shit MTV events.

Haven't tried a pair myself, but I've heard they mighty comfy.

What the fuck was that about!? I think I ought to have a few hours sleep, see if that allows me to post something that contains a bit of sense.

Guest Nikola Tesla
Buzzcocks_pic.jpg

check these fucking emo kids stealing all the indie fashion...fuck sake!

scarfs too! emmmooooooooo....

Shaun.... you really should just stop trying to be ironic.. emo kids can't do it well :p