aberdeen-music

Exodus

Ian_Brown

Just for fun why don't we Compose a Exodus playlist?

I'd love to hear what all these folk who don't go there would play. Conservative estimates would put most songs at 4 minutes so that is about 45 songs between 11 and 2.

Maybe just call it 40 songs to round it off.

Go!

I'll maybe do that later if I have time. But the last night ever at Kef had a bloody fantastic setlist:

Podcast 8 FreestyleMonkeyMusic (Club Set) Recorded Live at last Ever Night @ KEF

Guest Giles Walker

A few people have said they find Snafu poncey and to be honest i am not really sure what they mean by it.

I am about to start doing the Fridays there and i am kinda hoping i don't encounter any of this sort of behaviour. I haven't really encountered it yet so i should be fine.

Which nights are you talking about?

Guest Giles Walker
that seems like the sort of thing snafu cater for, why not go there?

Dunno if Snafu has any djs that are into the 90s throwback type of ableton djing that is demonstrated in that 'fantastic' tracklisting.

I am not dissing that sort of thing, i'm just not quite ready for 2manydjs meets thursday night at the palace type djing just yet in my life.