aberdeen-music

New to Aberdeen & Looking For a Band

gaz_mo

Hi there, the name is Gaz.

I've been playing guitar for about 5 years now and have gigged a few times with my old covers band, who were based in Bristol (called Ashton - they are on myspace). I've been working in London for the last year so unfortunately i've been away from playing for a while. I've just got a job up in Aberdeen so i am looking to get back into playing in a band in the area. I'll be moving up at the end of May.

Ideally i would be playing rythym guitar so if you need one i could be your man. Either that or i would be looking for a lead guitarist, drummer, bass player and vocalist.

I am looking for either an originals or a covers band.

I'm 28, and will probably be based in the Dyce area but i have my own transport so can be fairly flexible regarding location.

I've got decent gear too - Fender Strat, Yamaha APX-700 acoustic and a Peavey Valveking 112 amp - all have been used to gig.

Influences include but not restricted too.....Pink Floyd, Primal Scream, Hendrix, GnR, Led Zep, Clapton, U2, RHCP, Clash, Sex Pistols, BB King, SRV, Rolling Stones, Early Manics, Oasis, Razorlight, Foo Fighers, Charlatans, Blur, Bluetones, Wolfmother...the list goes on.

Get in touch if you wanna hook up and get jammin, what ya got to lose!

Oh and i can send MP3s of my covers band - both live and studio recordings.

Cheers for now.

Gaz.