aberdeen-music

drunk darth vader

Stripey

Haha when i read that earlier i had this fantastic image in my head of some alcoholic falling out of a bush wearing a binbag, waving a crutch around shouting 'daaaarth vaddddeeeerrr'. Best Vader impression ever.

It was likely funnier in my head mind.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Haha when i read that earlier i had this fantastic image in my head of some alcoholic falling out of a bush wearing a binbag, waving a crutch around shouting 'daaaarth vaddddeeeerrr'. Best Vader impression ever.

It was likely funnier in my head mind.

What on earth put such a vivid and obscure image in your head?

What on earth put such a vivid and obscure image in your head?

Might of had something to do with the story on the bbc website that stripey linked to (at the top of this page) about an alcoholic who dressed up as darth vader and "attacked" some young jedis with a crutch.

Other than that i'm not sure.

I guess my imagination just works in totally, like random ways.... lolzosaurus :rolleyes:

Unbelievable. a "10 litre box of wine"??? Where would one get such a thing? Just out of interest, like...

VINOTAINER 10 LITRE only 8.45 [YHB4154/0100] from the UK's premier homebrew supplier

Gourmet Classic :: REAL wine for cooking but at a fraction of the price!

I think the article may be inaccurate in this respect. The first page of google when you search for a 10 litre box of wine is mostly made up of people discussing this story and asking where you can get one.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Might of had something to do with the story on the bbc website that stripey linked to (at the top of this page) about an alcoholic who dressed up as darth vader and "attacked" some young jedis with a crutch.

Other than that i'm not sure.

I guess my imagination just works in totally, like random ways.... lolzosaurus :rolleyes:

Oh right, then I guess myself and everyone else who read the article had the exact same image in their head. It was like when I read that story about the hero cop who broke his back after getting hit on his motorcycle. For some reason, I had this disturbing image of a police constable writhing in pain or possibly paralysed or dead, lying beside a toppled motorbike!

Oh right, then I guess myself and everyone else who read the article had the exact same image in their head. It was like when I read that story about the hero cop who broke his back after getting hit on his motorcycle. For some reason, I had this disturbing image of a police constable writhing in pain or possibly paralysed or dead, lying beside a toppled motorbike!

ok you're hilarious, you win teh internetz0r, it just make me laugh thats all, knowing drunks and their (very occasionally) funny ways (like the guy who used to frequent our bar dressed as sherlock holmes claiming to be a part of a fancy dress party, but was by himself). I know there's nothing funny about alcoholism, just the things they come up with can be pretty (tragic, but) funny.

I apologise for posting something that might come across as blindingly obvious, that clearly didnt come up to your high levels of what you deem acceptable, i'll take your critique on board and aim to do better with my next post.

• 3 weeks later...