aberdeen-music

looking for girl singer

wanderLust

hello,

Felix D'Arcy are looking for a female vocalist for recording and possibly performing live with new line up.

I'll leave a link to the myspace so you can have a spy at us, the idea is sort of good pop music

ala, Belle and Sebastian maybe a wee bit flaming lips or howling Bells i suppose, but the comparison kind of gets on my tits a wee bit.

It would be great if you can play something aswell...

MySpace.com - Felix D’arcy - Aberdeen, UK - Pop / Lyrical / Powerpop - www.myspace.com/felixdarcy

by then

bit more info...

we have a publishing deal on the cards at the mo and have had pretty decent feedback from peeps who know how to get you on top o the pops and that, its going ok.

top of the pops doesn't exist anymore, i do have a bridge you might be interested in buying though

hello,

Felix D'Arcy are looking for a female vocalist for recording and possibly performing live with new line up.

I'll leave a link to the myspace so you can have a spy at us, the idea is sort of good pop music

ala, Belle and Sebastian maybe a wee bit flaming lips or howling Bells i suppose, but the comparison kind of gets on my tits a wee bit.

It would be great if you can play something aswell...

MySpace.com - Felix D’arcy - Aberdeen, UK - Pop / Lyrical / Powerpop - www.myspace.com/felixdarcy

I enjoyed that pavements song at the top more than I've enjoyed anything by a local act for a good while. Good job.

Hey,

I'm a singer with some recording experience but unfortunately I dont play anything. I havent performed live in a good few years but I really liked the stuff on your myspace page and am keen to hear more... Over the years I've done a little bit of everything from classical, jazz and blues to pop/rock covers and I have the most ecclectic music collection in the world! Would be great to do something original.

Gimme a shout on 07786752281 if you think this is what you might be looking for.

Hi,

I'm a singer and keyboard player. I used to sing all over the Uk with a soul band but now I'm teaching vocals at my music school in Inverurie. I've recorded two albums. I have free practice space at my school in Inverurie. I'd be interested.

Give me a shout at the school if you like 01467 629996

Jen