aberdeen-music

Scotland's white-trashiest family?

Lemonade

To quote Otis Lee Crenshaw, to call this family white trash would be an insult to polystyrene.

Wedding number four for woman, 24, whose mother ran off with her husband - The Daily Record

You have to read this, it just gets better and better with every paragraph. My favourite quotes -

"Pat marked the special occasion by wearing a musical thong which played Here Comes The Bride as she exchanged vows.

The couple's first dance at the reception in Arbroath's Cliffburn Hotel was to The Fast Food Song.

After the wedding, Alison revealed she called her ex-husband "dad". "

Of course it's in the Daily Record so most of it is probably made up. :gringo:

Ryan off of Cobra Kai.

Hahahahaha. That is entirely possible!

Do you know that people who appear on Jeremy Kyle actually don't get paid for it. They get cheap accommodation in London plus a 20 food voucher, which doesn't get you that much in a city like that!! Plus their lives end up way messier than they were before... Just a little insider information! :up:

Hahahahaha. That is entirely possible!

Do you know that people who appear on Jeremy Kyle actually don't get paid for it. They get cheap accommodation in London plus a 20 food voucher, which doesn't get you that much in a city like that!! Plus their lives end up way messier than they were before... Just a little insider information! :up:

Oh aye. Been on have you?!?

That was when it was live from Budz:laughing:

I vaguely remember the story of the lassie's husband running off with her mum. It's all a bit sad, but at least they're not going round hitting pensioners with baseball bats, or turning kittens into junkies...I'm sure there are far more families worthy of being called 'Scotland's most white-trashiest family'.

I've played a wedding there & that night ended-up with myself, various barstaff, the happy couple & the bride's sister standing by whilst most of the able bodied guests still walking had a square-go outside.

Seems one of the bride's mother's ex-partners appeared & upset the happy apple cart.

That particular couple had their first dance to Zappa's Broken hearts are for assholes, so it was not all bad! :D

I've seen a photo of the lass in the OP. Don't rush, she's nae pretty. :(

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I heard they get paid 500 if they go back on it for a "follow-up" story, or is that a load of mince?

:up: