aberdeen-music

First Scotrail

framheim

There are always cunts on the train. Getting drunk, being loud, smoking in the toilets, glowering at everybody who walks down the aisle.

There are always cunts on the Megabus. Already drunk, playing shit loud music on mobile phones and yelling in a bammy voice at an unnecessary level.

It goes with the territory. I find the best solution is to put on my headphones and read a book, thus ensuring they don't offend at least 2 of my senses. That still leaves the smell though.

I still much prefer the train though, it's more comfortable, it has toilets, it's faster, you can get up and walk around if you want, and a girl with a fat arse brings you coffee and kit kats. Trains all the way.

Or, bring your laptop and watch a movie on headphones. I spent half my life on aeroplanes last year due to work and it made the flights a lot less boring being able to watch what you want. Just remember to charge the battery first. I was on a train journey last year watching Star Wars Episode 3 and the battery ran out 20 minutes from the end. That was annoying.

Which they could sell at train stations, to be read while on public transport / waiting for public transport! There's money to be made here.

Yeah, there def is. If for some reason I don't get my dissertation finished and don't get my degree I've been working for four years for... I know what my calling is!

The Survival Guide for Public Transport Users: The Perspective of a Long Suffering User.

Awful title but I'll work on it! :laughing: