aberdeen-music

isthismusic?????????

zook

cracking review in isthismusic?!!

The Phoenix Band

Never Work In This Town Again (Phoenix)

Released on their own label, this 5-track ep from The Phoenix Band combines 60s style pop, psychedelia and 80s indie to glorious effect. Every track on this ep offers something different, with third track The Saint And The Satan a particular highlight with its hypnotic female vocal over the driving keyboards and bass. With the band able to alternate male & female vocalists, it opens up a whole range of possibilities. This is a fantastic record from a band who should, all being well in the world, go onto many great things. 5/5

//Gordon Neil

is this music? The Phoenix Band

if we ever run into Gordon Neil hes getting humped!:up:

cheers kingofdeon/Kirt!

yeah steven I'll get a cd to you, will i just send it to the address on the dirty hearts club myspace page??

We're on the look out for gigs so anything you can throw at us would be appreciated!

that goes for anyone else whos reading this aswell!

• 5 weeks later...
cheers kingofdeon/Kirt!

yeah steven I'll get a cd to you, will i just send it to the address on the dirty hearts club myspace page??

We're on the look out for gigs so anything you can throw at us would be appreciated!

that goes for anyone else whos reading this aswell!

I really like that "The Saint & The Satan" track as well.

Any chance I could get a copy of your E.P....?

If you sent it to Steve Milne I can get him to pass it on.

Martin.

I totally love the phoenix band single on the granite city compilation, tell me when you guys are gigging again.

Cheers

Jayne x

The Phoenix Band are supporting the fantastic Cats and Cats and Cats at Tunnels on Sat 28 June

Only 4 to get in - also playing - Eric Euan & The Cook House Hereos

Tickets from One up and Welcome to TicketWeb! now

MySpace.com - cats and cats and cats - needs donations pleeease! - Staines/Tonbridge/London, UK - Indie / Experimental - www.myspace.com/catsandcatsandcats

martin jay if you send me a message with your address we'll sort you out with a copy!And aye next gig is on 28th cheers Ross!:up:. Was supposed to be playing next week in ironworks but its been postponed.Stevens going to sort us out with a dirty hearts club slot aswell so hopefully have that soon enough!!:gringo: