aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Neonfluxicide 2?

Guest Jake Wifebeater

This isn't really a good idea. That song is single-handedly responsible for E106 being regarded as a joke band for the past few years. I've lost count of how many people have said that to me. Don't go back...

:up:

This isn't really a good idea. That song is single-handedly responsible for E106 being regarded as a joke band for the past few years. I've lost count of how many people have said that to me. Don't go back...

I have nothing but pure respect for people who judge a band on one song. *Mental note...never write an non-serious song ever again*

Thats good from the platinum edition Andrew W.K paid in full fanclub member, love you really!:up:

I have nothing but pure respect for people who judge a band on one song. *Mental note...never write an non-serious song ever again*

i allways thought it was intended as a serious song.

you jist didn't realise just how whack it was. now yer backtracking.

actually it's just not neonfluxicide that makes element a comedy band, i'd say pretty much 100% of your recorded work is equally cack.

but thats just me.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Don't shoot the messenger NotBald, I'm only saying what at least half a dozen folk have told me. I didn't say I agree with them either, but I'll overlook your Rinky-fit.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

actually it's just not neonfluxicide that makes element a comedy band, i'd say pretty much 100% of your recorded work is equally cack.

but thats just me.

A welcome return! Wonder how long you'll last this time...

but thats just me.

I will cry myself to sleep

The irony is that there isn't really a Neonfluxicide 2.

The reaction shows how daft the scene is IMHO.

"Oh you cant do that, it's a joke song...blah blah blah.."

If Neon is so bad, why talk about it so much? Why not just blank us a shit band? I fucking love shit-stirring.