aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Jay-z @ aecc

Hmmm....will people complain as much as the glastonbury crowd?

July 21st at AECC by the way

noel gallagher dissing jay-z was hilarious, glastonbury is already mutated beyond any recognition.

That's a strange one. It'll be cunt city but I might venture along, quite like Jay-Z. I wouldn't have gone near 50 Cent with a barge pole but Jay is OK.

' date=' post: 464378"']how much do they charge for gigs (like this) at the aecc? like rhianna, how much was that?

Think its about 30 quid or so. Thats how much foos were (if i remember right)

Yeah, it's usually around the 30 mark.

I reckon I could put up with the flock of morons chanting football songs and throwing pints for Jay-Z. Anyone seen him live before? Thoughts?

noel gallagher dissing jay-z was hilarious, glastonbury is already mutated beyond any recognition.

Poor Noel - he got so upset at Jay Z headling Glastonbury following such renowned guitar bands as Basement Jazz and Chemical Brothers.

Its an outrage it is, AECC is all about Singing Kettle and Michael Buboele and that, if it ain't broke. don't put on anything remotely credible, ad nauseam.

Yeah JayZ: no "Wheels on the Bus", no chance.

I wouldn't mind going to this if it wasn't for the amount of god-awful neds with their shitty cash converters bling on trying to be rap stars.

ha ha....oops! I'd guess they'd sound like Noel Gallgher's worst nighmare.

Haha. Yeah! Probably...

Basement Jaxx on the otherhand did a pretty good job at Glasto... Well, what I remember from seeing on tv.

I remember the tv person saying... "Oh, they've designed this set especially and their cover of Kylie's Can't Get You Out of My Head is especially for this!"... Utter rubbish... They played it at the Barrowlands on the tour before Glastonbury! Lol. I love it when music 'experts' get it wrong...

That's a total off tangent rant...

Jay-Z would be pretty good I reckon. Although, the crowd would be horrendous. The biggest reason for not going.

Ticketmaster says Ronson'll be supporting, but it only says that in the description of the Aberdeen gig, so I'm not sure if they're not supposed to have announced that yet or they've cocked up :D