aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
JOHN BEVERLY

Faust Return To The Tunnels

I just almost peed my pants rereading this... I saw Faust last week and Jean-Herv sent his apologies about the cancellation. :(

Bugger :moody::down:

I just almost peed my pants rereading this... I saw Faust last week and Jean-Herv sent his apologies about the cancellation. :(

Any reason why?

Bugger :moody::down:

Any reason why?

I believe the reason was that it would have been uneconomical for them to come all the way up here. :(

It's a pity this has fallen through, but I suppose we can't expect the band or venues to lose money, though I expected it would be packed after the last time. I've never seen so many people raving about a gig, expecially considering a lot of folks there didn't know Faust. Must go and listen to it again...

It's a pity this has fallen through, but I suppose we can't expect the band or venues to lose money, though I expected it would be packed after the last time. I've never seen so many people raving about a gig, expecially considering a lot of folks there didn't know Faust. Must go and listen to it again...

It was an immense gig, such a great atmosphere and an amazing set! Gutted we won't be getting a repeat just now, but fingers crossed that the willingness to play again resurfaces when the logistics are more in everyone's favour :)