aberdeen-music

female vocalist wants to join band!

suvodka

hi im 24 and looking to meet some like minded people who like to chill and make music together, not too fussy about music type, i like pretty much all music,was in an ambient band before (lamb infulenced) but can also do rocky or softer stuff too. i would easily do backing vocals as well, as im very good at harmonising. my voice is alto so i can sing a lot of songs written for males pretty good :o)

i can also play the tamborine

if ur interested in getting together, u can contact me at

suvodka@yahoo.co.uk

Vocalist needed

Hey there,

Our band desperately needs a vocalist, we have demos you can check out at MySpace.com - Zed Machine - Aberdeen, UK - Electronica / Alternative / Electro - www.myspace.com/thezedmachine and there should be a few more to come over the next few weeks. We have a very varied taste in music and are more than willing to experiment and take on any ideas you may have...for sure. We rehearse every tuesday night in a home studio (no studio fees woohoo) all we ask is that your keen :). Feel free to contact me at fertuiee@hotmail.com or Steve through the bands myspace page

Mark

Hi there,

I am writing a lot of songs just now, looking at putting a band together, but I have been recording with a session female singer. I deally I need someone to fill the gap in a live band I am putting together to perform it. Wandered if you had any recordings of you singing?

Paul