aberdeen-music

Are you a Keyboard Player/Multi Instrumentalist/Bassist or Percussionist?

PaulDW

Looking for members to form a band which will have a private professional quality recording/rehearsal space and will develop a busy gigging and writing schedule. Some material has been written and I am currently in the process of recordng more. Now I just need the right mix of people together in a room who enjoy it and can see the potential in it.

I have been in quite a few different groups and so far they have broken down because of lack of commitment and a change of musical tastes... So here I am being very up front about what we are looking for for both.

We Require:

Keyboards - (Not a 'synth dude' but preferably a Piano player by background with knowledge/desire to work with a smapler to trigger a wide variety of parts etc. Or perhaps someone who can play out these parts live)

Bassist

Percussionist - An experienced drummer able to keep good time and be creative but also willing to play the 'boring' bits when required.

Just now I can send MP3's to anyone maybe interested as I haven't got them uploaded anywhere. While the music may be classed as boring to many its music which I love and think sounds great. I am influenced by a lot of American Rock and various others including: Springsteen, Foo Fighters, Bon Jovi, Biffy Clyro, Queen, KT Tunstall, Dire Straits, Jimmy Eat World, Kings of Leon, Stereophonics, 3 Doors Down.

Cheers :up:

Paul

SeeingRed

Not really... Just the gneneral jist of what was above, probably what I said about the Drummer would apply. Somebody who is solid, creative and confident... But also someone who can cope with the easy or less interesting bits but enjoy them too...

It good to be getting these replies, just having people replying is good! Cheers!