aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Captain America

Mario Kart Wii

Guest bluesxman
The wheel is free with the game I think. Mine all cost 34.99. Which is normal price for a wii game.

Cool, just wondered cos it's showing as 55 quid on Amazon.

I wondered down to comet to get this game today 34.99.

Great game, i've only played one grand prix, played the rest online against my mate and randomns, quality online game, hours and hours will be wasted on this :)

Love it! Bought it yesterday. 34.99 with the wheel. You can buy extra wheels for around 8. Online mode is awesome.

I've found that the wheel is pretty hard to use and I have more control if I just hold the wiimote in my hand rather than with the wheel. Although it takes a bit of the novelty out of the game.

I may just purchace a classic game controller, they look cool!

Great game though

It's brilliant, played it on Sunday for about 4 hours with three others all with wheels.

I'd really like to set it up for online but think I'm missing a lead or something!

It's wireless. If you've got a router with wireless, just go into the wii settings and it'll search for it and connect (with passkey).

Got it a few days ago and been playing it a lot. Works better than the wheel than i thought, and online is awesome. Anyone else notice how many french people there are??