aberdeen-music

Vocalist looking to form band

Wartime

Hello everyone.

Im a commited experience vocalist looking to form a band. I write my own material and have done for years I have lots of gigging and recording experience.

Im looking to form a band thats heavy yet melodic. Something like Lamb of God or Killswitch engage. Or maybe something like Dope or murderdolls. Im not fussed what style long as its somewhere in the metal spectrum.

I can sing and roar and I have a wide vocal range with those.

Im looking for committed musicians skill is unimportant. And an open mind is essential. Onstage charisma is a bonus however as long as you want to make a go of it and try and become successful musicians then your welcome to apply. All applicants will be considered.

Any offers.....

hey, we really need a vocalist!! if you want to come to the rehearsal and see what you think then feel more than welcome, we are open to any new ideas, all we ask is that you are keen. If you want to check out some of our demos the try MySpace.com - Zed Machine - Aberdeen, UK - Electronica / Alternative / Electro - www.myspace.com/thezedmachine theres a few on there and hopefully a few more in the next few days. Feel free to contact me at mark - fertuiee@hotmail.com

Mark