aberdeen-music

Ampeg Svt4 For Sale (possibly)

unbroken

Would anyone be interested in taking my Ampeg SVT4 off my hands. Bought November 2006 when Ampeg were still making them in America. Great amp. Really fucking powerful, 1200watts or maybe its 1600watts, i cant really remember. It's a solid state/tube hybrid.

Used by a number of huge artists such as Chi Cheng of the Deftones.

Not been gigged overly much.

Everything is still in pretty much mint condition as it was flightcased when i bought it and has remained flightcased ever since.

I'm thinking about upgrading to a full blown tube amp and am just looking to see the interest if I were to sell it.

It was bought new for something like 1250 from Sound control in Dundee, so make offers please.

Thanks

Scott

This is an excellent and very reliable amp, had the pleasure of using it last year when my one was in for repair. really powerful and with a bit of shaping you can get that awesome gritty jesus lizard/bob weston sound that no fully tubed amp will ever get

if someone has the s it is a great purchase

bit too pricey for a 2nd hand unit, :cheers::cheers: if you want to email to discuss please feel free.

a 2nd hand unit that has hardly been used and is still in "as new"condition.

I'm not really willing to go any less than 800 on it.

sorry

I don't even know if I will be selling it, might keep it as a back up :)

bit too pricey for a 2nd hand unit, :cheers::cheers: if you want to email to discuss please feel free.

i should also tell you that mine is an original American made model, notone of the new japanese ones. So maybe yes, you can get it for under 1000 new, but its not american made.

Scott