aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
saf-one

MTV spanking tour

MGMT, FUTUREHEADS, CSS

Anyone going? May 6th ABC.

CSS are pretty rubbish live and im not that bothered about.

Futureheads and MGMT however :up:

css were ace when they played moshulu.

Maybe I should give them another chance.

They played our ACTH in London & Love Foxx was all over the place missing lines and a-hin. Oh and the sound was pretty bad too.

Maybe we just caught them on an off day as I have heard other reliable sorces say they were good @ Moshulu.

Maybe I should give them another chance.

They played our ACTH in London & Love Foxx was all over the place missing lines and a-hin. Oh and the sound was pretty bad too.

Maybe we just caught them on an off day as I have heard other reliable sorces say they were good @ Moshulu.

not ot forget benicasim - fucking hell! i left after they fucked up their only good song "lets make love..." , love foxx missed her line on the backing tape and kinda just stammered here way through it - shite

not as bad as klaxons live tho - fuck me - they are awful

especially the keys player - they cant even play in time!

sorry!

rant over!

mgmt and futureheads tho - thatll be sweet

CSS are good live, but I think they need a small venue for you to get the most out of them, I saw them supporting Gwen Stefani last summer and they were totally lost in the SECC. Didn't help that they were playing when everyone was coming in because the time on the tickets was the start time, not the time the doors opened. Could be a good gig though, worth a look.

I'm sure they supported Bassment Jaxx when I saw them. I only caught the last of the set, and same as above... secc being too big. Don't really remember much of them, which I'm not sure indicates a good thing!

But worth it for Futureheads alone... although you could just see them here! :up: