aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
geo1903

What mobile is best for videoing at gigs?

For both sound and video quality? I've just spent a bit of time looking at YouTube videos and some clips have decent sound, but crap video, and vice versa.

What say you?

I say don't fucking bother. I'm sick of trying to see a band and seeing nothing but a sea of little lcd squares held aloft. Pisses me right off it does. What happened to people just enjoying the moment?

I say don't fucking bother. I'm sick of trying to see a band and seeing nothing but a sea of little lcd squares held aloft. Pisses me right off it does. What happened to people just enjoying the moment?

Don't be so hasty now. Generally I like to enjoy the moment, safe in the knowledge that someone is filming it for my later youtube viewing pleasure.

A-FUCKING-MEN.

(lolz)

Guest treader.

my nokia n95 used to be great for filming bands (browse user clearerthesky on dailymotion.com)

but recently, it just goes all crackly and shiiiiiiiiiiit.