aberdeen-music

[GIG] Operator Please @ The Tunnels

Aussie stars Operator Please have been setting the UK alight with debut album Yes Yes Vindictive coming out recently. Single "Just A Song About Ping Pong" is an indie disco favourite already.

Likened to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs mainly due to the fearsome female vocals, this band are really going places. Again its unlikely that such a small show will have the pleasure again - with loads of high profile festival slots in the summer set to firmly place these guys and girls names in lights

www.myspace.com/operatorplease

Tickets on sale at www.ticketweb.co.uk NOW and One Up from MONDAY

oppleaseposter-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Saw them on the Gonzo tour @ the Ggow barfly with Joe Lean JJJ and Babyshambles.

They were great!

I'd honesty say, performance and entertainment wise, they were the best band out of that line up.

Well worth checking out.

They are super young and are only gonna get better.

Saw them on the Gonzo tour @ the Ggow barfly with Joe Lean JJJ and Babyshambles.

They were great!

I'd honesty say, performance and entertainment wise, they were the best band out of that line up.

Well worth checking out.

They are super young and are only gonna get better.

Wouldn't be hard!

Yeah good point RF .

(Mind you Babyshambles actually put on a pretty decent show that night and I got a (very) slight indication of why people are obsessed by that pasty faced junkie fuk-up & co.

Not enough to be converted or convinced by any means but they did play better than expected.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...