aberdeen-music

Marshall 70's 50watt JMP Head

britheguy

I'm looking at selling some of my gear as I need to thin it out a bit.

It's a mid 70's Marshall head c/w 4 inputs. No master volume.

It's got a ohm selector knob on the instead of the old wonky 'turn and hope' switch thing.

Very good condition throughout except a small tear on the tolex near the bottom.

This thing is loud as hell, but sounds sweet as a nut. It's really too loud for what I need just now.

New valves and service about 8 months ago (3 hours playing)

I would put up pix but don't know how to do it. I could send some if you are interested.

Trying here before entering the hell known as Ebay.

How much?..............450ovno. I have a 70's matching basket weave 2x12 Marshall cab which I might let got for 600 the lot.

I'm looking at selling some of my gear as I need to thin it out a bit.

It's a mid 70's Marshall head c/w 4 inputs. No master volume.

It's got a ohm selector knob on the instead of the old wonky 'turn and hope' switch thing.

Very good condition throughout except a small tear on the tolex near the bottom.

This thing is loud as hell, but sounds sweet as a nut. It's really too loud for what I need just now.

New valves and service about 8 months ago (3 hours playing)

I would put up pix but don't know how to do it. I could send some if you are interested.

Trying here before entering the hell known as Ebay.

How much?..............450ovno. I have a 70's matching basket weave 2x12 Marshall cab which I might let got for 600 the lot.

Hi again,

I've had a bit of interest in this, but the stumbling block seems to be the price.

I'm wiling to drop the head to 399 onvo or 500 for the head and cab.

Cheers

b