aberdeen-music

New Striphy track on myspace

Stripey

I can't comment too much or give much feedback because I don't really know much about this kind of music or what goes into recording it, but I do think it's really good, I would definitely listen to this. I like the other track that's on there as well, though it ends a bit abruptly!

Guest Steven Dedalus
Mr Man remix is cool, the Striphy one is hardly a remix, just just sounds like some samples jammed in a dubstep template. The whole tune is so meeeeeeeh.

I really liked the Mr Man one as well.

Mr Man remix is cool, the Striphy one is hardly a remix, just just sounds like some samples jammed in a dubstep template. The whole tune is so meeeeeeeh.

Oh, it's a shame you didn't like it, the tune has gone down really well with all the dubstep heads I've sent it to this week.

Obviously though, I disagree with your contention that it's "not a remix".

Nice work, not my stuff, but easy to appreciate nonetheless, girlremix; quality.

Not into the posting unfinished work comment though, lets face it all work is unfinished. As a muso you have to come to a point where you say, yep i'll put this in the public domain, at that point it is "finished"

Anyway i am sounding overly negative here, in short i'd buy those sounds.

2 seconds at 1:00 :up: the rest absolutely bored the tits off me.

I like what Striphy is trying to do. Not everyone's cup of tea.

His production is getting better all the time.

Alex What do you think of his remix of 'No More War' Click the link below.

MySpace.com - Pigeon Project Label - ABERDEEN, UK - Electronica / Hip Hop / Disco House - www.myspace.com/pigeonprojectlabel

The production of the sounds is exemplary, the pitched material sounds pretty staid - getting one bar to sound perfect is important, but it doesn't develop past a template into a tune for me. There are some mighty fine remixes up on that pigeon project page.

The production of the sounds is exemplary, the pitched material sounds pretty staid - getting one bar to sound perfect is important, but it doesn't develop past a template into a tune for me. There are some mighty fine remixes up on that pigeon project page.

Thanks for the positive feedback on the pigeon project and your thoughts on Stripey Remix.

However I beg to differ. I will be releasing the track, so it will be up to the public to decide.

But that is what is great about music and forums like these is to get people's opinions and thoughts on music.

:up::up::up:

Alex you seem to be Knowledgeable about music so please continue to comment on all future release's ........

The "pitched material" i think you're referring to is actually the bassline, it's not a melody ;)