aberdeen-music

April Fools

framheim

I got a text off my brother saying that he'd gotten a call from Child Support about me. Phoned him up and had a long conversation about it, they apprently only had my old bridge of don address. We though of time frame, discovered yes it could be one of many people trying to get in touch. I'm shitting myself thinking how I'm going to explain this to my girlfriend, who the fuck could it be, it must have been more than 2 years ago cos of my current girlfriend etc etc etc

He said he'll text me the number and its up to me if I want to call it.

Got a text saying "Check the date"

FUCKING CUNTING BASTARD ARSEING SHITE!!!

I sent the penguin footage to my mum and she emailed back 'Aww, that's amazing! David Attenbourgh must be gutted he didn't get that :('

Bless her...had to explain the date to her as well.

*edited*

I've seen a Zelda movie trailer spoof before and I always get so excited :( There's a fair amount of effort put into that one though, had me going fora bit too.

at work my work i fell for many things...

the worst and first being an entire roleplay in which a colleague informed me someone had complained about a mess in the girls toilets... i went in to find a nappy with 'shite' smeared all over a cubicle. after preparing my self to clean up (wellies, mask, gloves, disinfectent etc etc) that same colleague came along and looked at me briefly before shetook a fingerful off the cubicle of it and ate it... chocolate spread. did wonder why it didnt smell. this was of course before i realised what day it was, im a sucker.

follwed by tomato soup in the glass cleaner and ink all over my face due to it being on the telephone reciever.

EDIT: also, baby lotion on the high chairs on pool side. very nearly caused my death.

' date=' post: 462187"']at work my work i fell for many things...

the worst and first being an entire roleplay in which a colleague informed me someone had complained about a mess in the girls toilets... i went in to find a nappy with 'shite' smeared all over a cubicle. after preparing my self to clean up (wellies, mask, gloves, disinfectent etc etc) that same colleague came along and looked at me briefly before shetook a fingerful off the cubicle of it and ate it... chocolate spread. did wonder why it didnt smell. this was of course before i realised what day it was, im a sucker.

follwed by tomato soup in the glass cleaner and ink all over my face due to it being on the telephone reciever.

EDIT: also, baby lotion on the high chairs on pool side. very nearly caused my death.

where the hell do you work? don't they have anything better to do while they're being paid?

Heard the radio 1 news today at 7.30 where they were speaking about Alex Ferguson calling for changes to the English game through less tackling and letting players play more football as they do on the continent. Was I half dreaming, is it for real or was it an April fool. Took me some time to think it through and still don't bloody know. Made me laff like

Not that it is the gospel of truth, but this was in the Sun today too. Cant find a link to the story mind, but looks like it's true. Shocker eh.

Seems it is true, but according to the EE last night it was an emergency repair in the middle of the night, the guy didn't have the correct pipe so used a can as a temporary repair.

Seems fair enough if true.