aberdeen-music

[GIG] They Died Too Young + Our Own Devices + Katerwaul + Iname @ The Tunnels

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They Died Too Young-

Post Hardcore from down south in the vein of At the drive in, Hot Snakes and Yourcodenameis:Milo

MySpace.com - +THEY DIED TOO YOUNG - MINI ALBUM OUT NOW!+ - London, UK - Rock / Progressive / Punk - www.myspace.com/theydiedtooyoung

Our Own Devices-

Another English band this time ,post rocky hardcore for fans of Life At these speeds Fugazi and Million dead

MySpace.com - our own devices - London, UK - Rock - www.myspace.com/ourowndevices

Still trying to sort out 1 or 2 local acts, get in touch if your interested.

This is my first show in Aberdeen and it would be great if people made an effort to come along as I would like to do more in the future

Two Supports are confirmed now

Katerwaul-A little bit of ambiance for your aural pleasure, fans of Sigur Ros,Explosions etc.

MySpace.com - Katerwaul - Aberdeen, UK - Alternative / Ambient / Progressive - www.myspace.com/katerwaulmusic

Iname-New post rock loons, I think they sound a bit like Shutter, make your own mind up.

MySpace.com - iname - Aberdeen, UK - Alternative - www.myspace.com/inamemusic

another may get added perhaps

Also this has been moved to The Tunnels

Posters up very soon

• 3 weeks later...
Thius falls on the day of my last exam, yas!

Also like to say their are a few shows in the works including Maths, Flatlands and maybe a very teckel french band. So all will not be lost over the summer.

HELL YES. flatlands are absolutely crushing live. its amzing. tone with a capital T. :)

Maths aswell, got to have Kaddish on the bill too... carry on the wholee Jerome'sDream worship thanggg.

(This gig will be good too!)

No can do, they are on euro tour with bof359, I was gutted when I realisd this when I was just away to ask...

Aye! I should be going to CMAR this year. Shame the line up is a bit cack when i finally get round to it, but meh. At least Comadre are playing.

====

If you want a hand with sticking stuff up round uni, gee us a message or something!

No can do, they are on euro tour with bof359, I was gutted when I realisd this when I was just away to ask...

consolation- the two bands split is out extremly soon.

so they are. ace. i only realised just the other day that bow359 had a lady vocalist. im pretty sure they're named after a star trek saga too!