aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Beth

Vessels

Yup yup. Def would go! They've said look out for a June date... So who's booking?!?!

I'm thinking about it, but they need a place to stay...which is something i cannot offer alone...anyone willing?

I'm sure someone will come up with something. It's always the problem!

hopefully, but could do without the stress of running around trying to find a place for the band to stay on the night. which is what happened when i put on Meet Me in St. Louis & Blakfish

Yeah! I suppose if it's nice could just pitch a tent somewhere! Haha. Oh the rock 'n' roll lifestyle! If there's a local support on the bill they might be able to help or something... Hmmm.

Had no idea they were touring again, they're pretty prolific. We put them on in Glasgow two tours ago. So much gear with them they took up about half the room, but good band.

looks like this is going to fall through on my part unfortunately...so if anyone else wants to take on this show give me a shout

looks like this is going to fall through on my part unfortunately...so if anyone else wants to take on this show give me a shout

I did offer a date but didn't hear anything back from them and it's getting too late now.

I did offer a date but didn't hear anything back from them and it's getting too late now.

And I notice they are elsewhere on the the dated offered.