aberdeen-music

Foals at Music Hall

Sorry if this has a really obvious answer, but on my booking reference on seetickets it says:

3 x STANDING at 15.00 (including 1.50 booking fee)

Allocated - A 51-53

allocated? sorry, i don't understand. maybe it's just a booking thing or something i dunno, if anyone knows why it says allocated please reveal why.

as i say, sorry if this is a really stupid question.

Does anywhere still have standing for this? I kinda forgot about getting tickets....and i didn't have anyone to go with. Now i do! I'll probably still get seating, but i'd prefer standing...

If you really want standing tickets, a few of my mates bought Foals tickets a few months back. Now (as I predicted), they've got completely bored of them and realised that really they aren't very good. So I probably potentially have a few spare tickets if you're interested.

See, I'm not a prick all the time :down:

:up:

If you really want standing tickets, a few of my mates bought Foals tickets a few months back. Now (as I predicted), they've got completely bored of them and realised that really they aren't very good. So I probably potentially have a few spare tickets if you're interested.

See, I'm not a prick all the time :down:

:up:

Ooohohoo, really? How many? If you could find out what the deal is, that would be great!

Well i'm glad i didn't wait for the above tickets!

Anyway, decent show. First time i've been to the Music Hall. Nice venue to look at, but pretty rank sound. M&A were pretty good...but didn't really get me excited. I'm not a massive fan of the new E.P, so only playing one track from the first left me a bit miffed. Wild Beasts were proper shite. What a shite band they are. Waste of time. Foals were proper mint. Ignore all the Skins baggage, as well as some of the guff Yanis comes out with, and you have a band that have made incredibly catchy and accessible pop songs with some waaaay rad guitar noodling. Props. 190238402 times better live than on record as well. The bass was so much more prominent live. Really slogged away. Kinda glad i got seating tickets actually - it looked far too sweaty for my liking down the front. It also let me perv on the girls below with them seeing. Huzzah!

Well i'm glad i didn't wait for the above tickets!

Anyway, decent show. First time i've been to the Music Hall. Nice venue to look at, but pretty rank sound. M&A were pretty good...but didn't really get me excited. I'm not a massive fan of the new E.P, so only playing one track from the first left me a bit miffed. Wild Beasts were proper shite. What a shite band they are. Waste of time. Foals were proper mint. Ignore all the Skins baggage, as well as some of the guff Yanis comes out with, and you have a band that have made incredibly catchy and accessible pop songs with some waaaay rad guitar noodling. Props. 190238402 times better live than on record as well. The bass was so much more prominent live. Really slogged away. Kinda glad i got seating tickets actually - it looked far too sweaty for my liking down the front. It also let me perv on the girls below with them seeing. Huzzah!

You're a moron.

fucking horrible sound.

m and a were beyond amazing. i actually thought i was an okay guitarist until last night and things were put in perspective with the singer/guitarist.

wild beasts were rather boring, but i think that was at least 70% due to the awful sound.

foals were a lot better live than on record. didn't get the point of his 'talk' about sarah palin and they almost looked they were going through the motions at times but overall i enjoyed them.