aberdeen-music

studio fluff (pt2)

Stripey

I like it. The drum beat is simple, yet effective and the atmospherics are nice. The vocal samples are pretty cool but i don't like the way the music went straight out almost on the introduction of the second vocal sample. I also wasn't keen on the beat stopping when it did mid song. And the end is a little abrupt for my liking.

The drums are a little harsh to my ears but as you said, it's a rough mix (i'm more inclined to attribute it to my laptop speakers though).

Overall though it was pretty good and there's some nice ideas there.

I like where the drums drop out. Emphasises the tension. I also like the bass a lot, very dark. I'd say the drums are not as good as other tracks of yours that I've listened to. They seem to take away from the atmosphere of the whole thing. Too bright and although simple, too up tempo. I'd like them better with a different track behind them.

I agree with Alkaline about the way the music drops out on the second vocal sample.

Over all I like it though. Starting to appreciate atmosphere more these days and you do that well.

I really like the vocals samples - where are they from?

I like the "drops" as well, if y'know what I mean. I agree with what other people said about the beat, I think it could be a bit more . . . artsy. The background atmosphere sounds are cool, remind me of Cdatakill.