Height: 13.5 cm

Width: 37.1 cm

Depth: 46 cm

Weight: 3.6 kg

* Fantastic Belt Drive Turntable

* Solid ABS Cabinet and Aluminium Platter

* +/- 10% Pitch control

* Supplied with Cart, Stylus, Cable and Slipmat

Numark continues is reign as the UK's biggest DJ brand with the introduction of a new belt drive turntable. The TT1600 features a durable ABS cabinet and base construction, aluminium platter and a precision tonearm design that's ideal for DJ use.

The deck has a multi directional design making it suitable for both mixing and scratching, with dual start/stop controls which enables users to configure the position of the turntable to suit their own needs, as well as selectable 33 and 45 rpm speed settings, and an adjustable pitch range of +/- 10%.

The high precision tone arm has anti skate adjustment, and is supplied with a fitted cart. The deck is also supplied with a slipmat, and detachable cable for connection to your mixer.

The TT1610 is not fitted with a target light, which can be ordered seperately if required (click related items)

Theyve Got 2 Stanton 500 needle carts i hated the original numark onces theyve been gigged alot and a havea few minor scratches

16836575__1196799826__1__2-96b11fcc92cd45ad9d46d351dfccba49.__big__.jpg

* 3 Stereo channels with gain controls and EQ

* Beat sync indicators

* Removable rail glide crossfader with curve control and hamster switch

* 3-phono/3-line and 1 MIC input

Looking For 140 ish O.N.O for the lot and il even through in a few Dj Tiesto / Nukleuz Records

The Decks I Still Have The Original Box For And Head Phones I Dont Use Em Often So If Anyone Can Make Any use Gimme A Buzz And If The Offers A Decent One Il Chuck In A Pretty Decent Light Effect I Bought For 100 quid about a year and a bit ago.

That Sounds Like A Fair Deal