aberdeen-music

Last Night @ Drummonds with Tempercalm and To Catch A Thief

lovers_spit

The point is not to take credit or criticism too much to heart. Take outsiders views with a pinch of salt, but always consider what they're saying for ways to improve. From what I can tell based on people I know that were there, you need to work harder at it but you're on the right path.

Myspace?

I always like to hear new stuff, when's your next gig? I don't suppose you could play with Hidden Leaves could you? That would kill two birds with one stone for me. I really want to see them. lol.

yes. but unfortunately all the songs on there are quite old and arent played anymore, but we are hitting the studio soon

MySpace.com - Taping Hands to Faces - Aberdeen, UK - Alternative / Experimental / Folk Rock - www.myspace.com/tapinghandstofaces

yeah. thanks for the comments, we were very nervous on the night cos we've been big fans of tempercalm for a fewyears so it was just a tad nerve wracking, but the two shows we played within that week went much better, but thats the way it goes.