aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
RF Scott

new copy haho song on myspace

I really don't like this type of music atall, but this track is way more accomplished, nicely put together and better recorded than anything else I've heard from a local band lately.

Guest Steven Dedalus

It's got a really neat arrangement. There's more sections to that one than in some whole albums I've heard lately*...

Very nice, and I always liked Joe's voice.

And the rest of it.

Really good guitar tone.

*I am, of course, exaggerating for effect.

Guest Steven Dedalus
This got reviewed on ITV teletext; they didn't like it that much. That sort of surprised me as music like Copy Haho is usually right up their street.

I don't think teletext have ever liked the HaHo. I recall the review of the Dedalus/Politik split being vastly (and completely inaccuraetly) in favour of us rather than them.

Which was madness.

man I love coalmine

vic galloway opened his radio 1 show with that last week. i'm lovin it just now as well. still on iplayer till tomorrow i guess.

We're playing at the Tunnels on Thursday 17th as main support to Blood Red Shoes, if anyone is interested!

Also playing on the 27th with Dirty Projectors (!!!) and Correcto as part of Triptych.

Nice one. I'm not sure why we've never tried to put you chaps on down here, but wee Garvey seems to have that sewn up these days anyway!