aberdeen-music

Pedals For Sale

Stamina

Boss OC-3 Super Octave, features Overdrive & Polyphonic Mode For Chords, boxed with manual - 40.

Danelectro Dan-O-Wah, 6 wahs in one pedal with distortion and octave up. Looks like a car, sounds insane if you want it to. No box or manual but all you need to know is on the base of the pedal (see pic) - 35

Ibanez SB7 Bass Synth, Tone-Lok series, spacey sounds and autowah funkiness, boxed, no manual - 30

Meridian Wah, Crybaby clone, used about 3 times, solid pedal with an excellent sound, boxed - 20

PedalsForSale.jpgDan-O-WahBase.jpg

I only used the Meridian about 3 times because I quickly realised I needed a switchless wah. So I just bought a Morley Dual Bass Wah and now the Meridian and Dan-O are surplus to requirements. I'm out of town so I have left the pedals at Captain Tom's studio. If you're interested that's the place to go, just ask at the desk and gleefully give them your hard-earned. :up:

Boss OC-3 Super Octave, features Overdrive & Polyphonic Mode For Chords, boxed with manual - 40.

Danelectro Dan-O-Wah, 6 wahs in one pedal with distortion and octave up. Looks like a car, sounds insane if you want it to. No box or manual but all you need to know is on the base of the pedal (see pic) - 35

Ibanez SB7 Bass Synth, Tone-Lok series, spacey sounds and autowah funkiness, boxed, no manual - 30

Meridian Wah, Crybaby clone, used about 3 times, solid pedal with an excellent sound, boxed - 20

PedalsForSale.jpgDan-O-WahBase.jpg

I only used the Meridian about 3 times because I quickly realised I needed a switchless wah. So I just bought a Morley Dual Bass Wah and now the Meridian and Dan-O are surplus to requirements. I'm out of town so I have left the pedals at Captain Tom's studio. If you're interested that's the place to go, just ask at the desk and gleefully give them your hard-earned. :up:

I'll take the Super Octave pedal and i'll be in past captain tom's soon with the dosh! :up:

might i just add to buyers that the morley wah is a brilliant subsitute for the dunlop/vox i use one for early pink floyd type stuff and its actually alot more closer to the very old vintage vox wahs than the cry baby i reccomend it and for that price its a steal!!

Bump & Update:

The Dan-O-Wah is indeed gone as is the Bass Synth. The Super Octave & Meridian Wah still available.

So come on folks, do the right thing and help these poor unfortunate effects find a loving home. Or even an unloving home, I don't care, just buy the bloody things already!!! :jester:

• 2 weeks later...