aberdeen-music

wanted electric guitar

fatboy

Anyone got an old/cheap electric guitar sitting doing fuck all?

not worried if it needs work done to it or the brand just wanting to see what people has to offer, hopefully would be interested in taking it off them right price

ideally nothing over 50,

cheers

I have a Hohner Arbor, Red, Locking Trem (no arm and one of the screw is missing from the locking nut) S/S/H Pickups works fine just needs new strings.

40 bucks if you're interested?

any chance of pics?

I've got an old Washburn bass that's battered to fuck but still works fine. If you're interested in a bass.

got a bass thanken you dont need another, thanks for the response dude

i have an epiphone les paul standard. Yours for 50?

again any pics?

I have a Hohner Arbor, Red, Locking Trem (no arm and one of the screw is missing from the locking nut) S/S/H Pickups works fine just needs new strings.

40 bucks if you're interested?

any chance of seeing this guitar in person, ill give you a shout when i have the cash. and if i like it ill take it of your hands then

Here's a pic of the Hohner, I'll even chuck in a really-shit-zero-padding-gigbag for it too!

Forgot to mention it's sans a high E at the mo but all of the strings badly need changed anyway. I'm kinda skint at the moment (selling a few pedals too :rolleyes:) so I hope you don't take too long to get the moolah together....

HohnerArbor.jpg

If he doesn't take the Hohner I will, I need a backup.

dude if your interested ive got a guitar and amp sitting doing nothin hardley used would sell for bout 55 got a gig bag for it too one of the ones that come with the guitar, its a spider and is in perfect condition. up to you, look at my thread *electric guitar and amp for sale* for pics in trading corner =]