aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
DJ Jo-D

Funcy Dress Theme Ideas

Anyone got any good ideas for THEME's for a funcy dress night out?

I have done Stars in yer eyes in the past which worked quite well as there is loads of musicans/singers etc that you can go as...but don't want to do again...

Other thoughts were:

Country National Dress

Heroes & Villians

Actor/esses

Movie Characters

Anyone got any good ideas for THEME's for a funcy dress night out?

I have done Stars in yer eyes in the past which worked quite well as there is loads of musicans/singers etc that you can go as...but don't want to do again...

Other thoughts were:

Country National Dress

Heroes & Villians

Actor/esses

Movie Characters

How about favourite kids tv shows? Mine was the flumps YouTube - The Flumps

computer game characters, which a strict 'no lara crofts' allowed. It's easy too, if you can't think of one, go in your normal clothes, put a green diamond over your head and go as a Sim

best group dress up i ever saw was a bunch of guys in glasgow as the shapes from tetris. awesome! couldn't fit in doors but properly funny!

computer game characters, which a strict 'no lara crofts' allowed. It's easy too, if you can't think of one, go in your normal clothes, put a green diamond over your head and go as a Sim

This. Me and a mate are going as Mario and Luigi the next time the opportunity presents itself; he's a short fat bloke, I'm a tall(ish) bloke, should go down a treat.

If you're not feeling too creative a letter of the alphabet is an easy one, although it does give people an excuse to be lazy; at a friend's birthday recently the theme was anything beginning with the letter H, my flatmate rocked up in a Hearts shirt and his normal clothes. Rubbish!

How about breakfast cereal characters?

If you're really fat, you could pull your pissflaps over your head and go as a Sugar Puff.....

:up:

Someone I know was wondering what theme to go for as well for a party she was having. Lots of people suggested a Rubiks Cube party. Apparently this involves going to the party wearing loads of different items of clothing all different colours, then you have to try and get clothes of the same colour by the end of the night, which means swapping clothes (oo-er) with other people.

pimps and whores is a common one but why not buck the trend and have a paedophiles and nursery kids themed night?

You don't get asked to a lot of parties do you?

Apartheid *boo*

Paedophiles *yay*

If you're not feeling too creative a letter of the alphabet is an easy one, although it does give people an excuse to be lazy; at a friend's birthday recently the theme was anything beginning with the letter H, my flatmate rocked up in a Hearts shirt and his normal clothes. Rubbish!

Someone suggested that to me, could be an idea...

Quite like it when everyone's theme is common to the untrained eye...saw wrestlers once that was a hoot!

You don't get asked to a lot of parties do you?

Apartheid *boo*

Paedophiles *yay*

Maybe he just goes to paedophile parties - i don't think they're that common though, as they only operate in small rings.

(i'll get my coat)

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Just put on a blonde wig and an Everton top and shout for mummy and daddy all night.

:up:

Fancy dress ideas

The last three fancy dress parties I've been to have been Heroes and Villians, Disney characters and gangsters and molls, the last one being the most boring IMO

The heroes and villians one resulted in a fair bit of cross dressing, given that not many of the girls could think of female heroes that didn't involve being sprayed into an outfit. Nobody dared the serial killer option at that one and although I did consider it, I figured Lara Croft would be easier. Maybe wait til next time to use my Rosemary West glasses!

Disney is fairly easy because of the massive range of characters. We had Cinderella, Cruella De Vil, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Pocahontas, Beauty and the Beast and Mary Poppins amongst others. There are also the more difficult ones, like Bambi, the Monsters Inc characters and The Lion King for people who like a challenge.