aberdeen-music

Missing girl found alive

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently a third has been knocked off Findus' share value due to a massive decline in crispy pancake sales in Dewesbury after the incarceration of most of the Matthews family.

Hehe

I imagine that the local Starbucks, Carphone Warehouse and McDonalds will be laying off.

And the impoters of "Sunny D" must also be concerned.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Am I alone in thinking that if Shannon's mother is guilty of neglecting her child, which is by no means certain, then the McCanns, who fucked off to a restaurant to booze and gorge on food while leaving their children asleep in bed, are also guilty of such an offence?

They should also get charged with neglect, in fact my theory is that Kate killed her. By all accounts "cute, little Maddie" was an absolute handful of a complete bastard brat and one theory is that Kate gave her an OD of kid's sleeping medicine to try and get some peace from the little shit. That's another story, mind.

And the thing is, the McCann's are seen as media-friendly, respectable middle-class and all the rest of it. The Matthews have about as much class as a rat with a gold tooth. Just utter fucking minks, there's no better word for them, they are fucking disgusting.

There's also the point someone else made that this case seems to have been engineered right from the off to make some money for a Lambrini and Pot Noodle orgy. Karen Matthews is rapidly becoming the most hated "woman" (if, indeed, she is a woman) in the UK. Watch y'self in the chokey, missus. Doesn't seem like such a good idea now, does it?

:up:

Agreed. Why the hell the papers need to keep printing her picture is beyond me, she was found ages ago.

At least let her TRY to have a decent life.

Fortunately for her, The Media will only print her picture up until the point where the next bandwagon for them to jump on rolls into town. Then they'll forget all about her.

Millie Dowler was a perfect example of that - a hot potato....until the Holly & Jessica abduction/murder.

And Alan is right, you have to feel for the kid - a complete innocent.

They should also get charged with neglect, in fact my theory is that Kate killed her. By all accounts "cute, little Maddie" was an absolute handful of a complete bastard brat and one theory is that Kate gave her an OD of kid's sleeping medicine to try and get some peace from the little shit. That's another story, mind.

You read my mind!

• 8 years later...