aberdeen-music

Ambient/soundscapes anyone???

lateralus

Hey - looking to put together an ambient style band with (Possibly) shoegaze approach.

In Vein of the likes of red sparrowes, russian circles, sigur ros, etc

Nothing serious at the minute, just treading the boards to see if theres anyone out there to maybe put some stuff together and start gigging.

I Play guitar myself and would like to hear from other likeminded musicians.

Cheers

Hey thanks for your reply. nah i havent got anything like that. the only things ive got are the ideas in my head - just need the people to help turn them into reality...

Hopefully people get get back to me soon - i have high hopes for this ideas. you dont know of any people that may be interested at all do you?

Hi there, we got currently vocalist (me), bassist and guitarist. We are searching for drummer currently but that's not the point. We want to make sort of alternative metal/industrial music project (really various approaches). Ambient as well so maybe we could somehow catch up together on this matter?

Influences really vary: from Tool and A Perfect Circle through Atrium Carceri (ambient) to Heaven Shall Burn. So as you can see there is a lot to experiment :)

I am personally interested in all sorts of industrial things and perhaps it would be cool to compose contrast songs with soundscapes on one hand and with metal on the other hand. What do you think?

Hey - looking to put together an ambient style band with (Possibly) shoegaze approach.

Nothing serious at the minute, just treading the boards to see if theres anyone out there to maybe put some stuff together and start gigging.

Cheers

Id be up for that, been looking for a band for ages. Hope you dont already have a bass player!

PM me or email iomega(AT)hotmail.co.uk

Greetings from space

Hi

I checked out the sparowes my space tracks which are broadly in a similar direction to much of my own work.

I can offer deep space electronica, alien guitars and a good quality recording facility.

My immediate objective is to put together a demo CD and get a slot at Hawkfest 2008 - see link below.

Hawkfest 2008 microsite

let me know if you are interested.

yours MAHKNO

Cheers

Hi i'd definately be up for that, vey much into the alternative soundscape. email me if your interested allyturner1975@msn.com