aberdeen-music

Triptych 2008

Dizzy Storm

tripping the night fantastic

Candi Staton and her band were ace, the drummer looked like Forest Gump, the keyboardist looked like Phil Cool but turned out to be Mick Talbot fae The Style Council,and thon backing singer phwoarrrr, great horn section tae, fnur, I even had a wee dance wi Candi and she lovingly sang to me whilst holding my hand, after that I bought some pegs from a Gippo in room 2, and was horrified to see that some Americans had 3 guitars but nae bass, och me, that jist winna dae, I celebrated by going to Drummonds and speaking drunken shite to the ska posse .

Hey...thanks for that, Sam!!! Which Forum was it?

I enjoyed Family Elan & James Blackshaw at the Ivy on Sunday afternoon best, I think.

Got it off the The Tennents Mutal forum Alan. On the topic of Tennents Mutual, i've been keeping an eye on the forum. It's full of people going on about how the money should be spent on getting either Muse of Kasabian to Scotland. I can't believe they have scrapped Triptych for that, absolute joke.